John P. Courtney’s practice focus is on trademark clearance, registration, and protection, including litigation in state and federal courts and inter partesproceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
He also advises clients on copyright, trade secret, unfair competition and other intellectual property matters, including domain name issues, intellectual property licenses, transfers, and agreements.
- JD, Baylor Law School, 1983
- BA, Philosophy, Tulane University, 1980
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Litigation Section
- Intellectual Property Section
- International Trademark Association
Rate : $$$$