John Seiver practices communications and privacy law, representing the interests of cable television, internet, technology and telecommunications companies. He has more than 35 years of regulatory and litigation experience at the local, national and international levels.
This includes representing the interests of franchised cable television companies, internet and VoIP service providers, and state and national cable associations, concerning regulatory and litigated issues related to video, internet access, data, and voice services in government investigations as well as proceedings before state and federal courts, the FCC, and state public service commissions.
John has either directly handled or been substantially involved with most of the major state and national communications litigation since 1984.
- Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, 2007-2008
- Partner, Cole, Raywid & Braverman LLP, 1984-2006
- Associate, Cole, Raywid & Braverman LLP, 1979-1984
Professional & Community Activities:
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Legal Advisory Committee, National Capital Chapter, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 1979
- B.A., Economics, University of Virginia, 1975, with distinction
Rate : $$$