John T. DiNapoli is an associate in the New York office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. A member of the firm’s Labor & Employment department, he specializes in employment discrimination, wage and hour litigation, compensation/bonus disputes, and whistleblower retaliation claims.
His practice includes the representation of management in complex single and multi-plaintiff employment matters in federal and state court, AAA and FINRA arbitration proceedings, as well as investigations by federal, state, and local government agencies.
Mr. DiNapoli also counsels employers on various employment issues including employment policies, handbooks, separation agreements, internal investigations, WARN notice, and non-compete agreements. Mr. DiNapoli also served as a Special Assistant District Attorney in the Kings County District Attorney’s Office, where he tried several cases, both jury and bench, to verdict as first chair.
Prior to joining Seyfarth, Mr. DiNapoli was a litigation associate at a New York-based international law firm where he represented corporate clients and foreign governments in a wide variety of commercial and employment disputes, and represented corporate clients in government investigations.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, magna cum laude (2008)
- Articles Editor, Hofstra Law Review
- Managing Editor, Moot Court Association
- B.A., Villanova University (2002)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second, Fifth, and Eighth Circuits
Rate : $$$