John Pedro Dombrowski is a tax attorney with extensive experience representing closely held businesses and their owners, cooperatives, and private equity firms. He regularly assists with mergers and acquisitions, structuring business entities, succession planning, split-dollar loan programs, and real estate transactions, including tax-free exchanges.
John also provides financial analysis to measure the impact of state, local, and federal taxes. In addition, John represents clients in state, local, and federal tax controversies, and is admitted to practice before the Ohio State Court, and the U.S. Tax Court.
- LL.M., Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2014
- J.D., magna cum laude, The University of Toledo College of Law, 2013
- M.B.A., Finance, The University of Toledo College of Law, 2013
- B.S., cum laude, Miami University, 2000
Bar and Court Admissions : Ohio, 2013
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Ohio State Bar Association
Rate : $$$