John D. Cahners is a State Bar Certified Specialist in Criminal Law, who was a former senior prosecutor with the Santa Clara County District Attorneys Office. He has been defending those charged with crimes, since 1980.
He has been successful at handling all kinds of criminal defense with experience that includes every kind of crime, from DUI to Homicide. As a result of the new trend in prosecutions, he has become expert in handling Domestic Violence cases, and has devoted a substantial percentage of his practice to that area.
Admitted to Bar:
- State Bar of California, Admitted 1971
- Federal District Court, Northern District of California, Admitted 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Admitted 1971
- Stanford University, B.A., 1964
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1967
Rate : $$$$