Mr. John Anderson’s professional experience is highlighted by over 29 years of experience as a trial lawyer, representing clients in state and federal courts throughout the state of Tennessee. He represents major corporations, small businesses, tax-exempt organizations, and individuals in their litigation-related needs.
He has served as lead counsel in numerous jury and bench trials, and has argued before the Tennessee Court of Appeals, the Tennessee Supreme Court and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
His experience includes extensive work handling bank and financial institution litigation including consumer complaints, foreclosure litigation and general litigation, complex commercial litigation, products liability litigation, transportation litigation and workers’ compensation defense.
On behalf of his clients, Mr. Anderson has worked with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), and is familiar with their standards, rules, and regulations. Mr. Anderson is the head of the firm’s Transportation Practice Group.
- University of Tennessee, B.S.,1984
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.,1989
- Graduate, International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy – Boulder, CO-1996.
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Member, Tennessee Automobile Manufacturers Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
Rate : $$$$