John Dawson’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of trusts, estates, and asset protection. Mr. Dawson has extensive practice experience in estate planning, wills, offshore trusts and revocable living trusts, probate, guardianships, business succession planning, asset protection planning, estate and gift taxation, and all related corporate law in support of entity formation, including corporations, family limited partnerships, and limited liability companies.
He is co-author of Asset Protection Guidebook for Attorneys and Accountants, and has taught various Continuing Legal Education courses on probate, estate taxation, asset protection and related topics.
- Weber State University, B.S., Accounting, 1982
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 1988
- University of San Diego School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1993
- Nevada, 1988
- Utah, 1989
- Chairman, Probate and Trust Section, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
- President and Board Member, Nevada Chapter for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Adjunct Professor, Community College of Southern Nevada, teaching classes on Wills, Trusts and Probate
Rate : $$$