John E. Kruger, a shareholder in the Memphis office, concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate and international law. Mr. Kruger’s practice includes:
- Extensive experience in the aircraft industry, involving the purchase, sale, leasing, subleasing, consignment and financing of aircraft, engines and aircraft parts (including tear-downs);
- Extensive experience in the paper and pulp industry involving the purchase, sale, leasing, licensing and consignment of equipment and software (including preparation of standard terms and conditions), warehouse, transportation, consulting and service agreements;
- Extensive experience in the agricultural and cattle industry involving the purchase, sale, leasing and financing of cattle feedyards, farmland, orchards, barges and grain elevators, including all applicable ancillary agreements;
- Experience in the construction industry involving fixed-fee, cost plus, and time and materials construction and demolition contracts, relating to office structures, manufacturing facilities and various agricultural facilities; and
- Experience in the food industry involving distribution, licensing, co-pack, consignment, sales agency/brokerage, employment and confidentiality agreements.
- University of Memphis School of Law, J.D., 1974, cum laude
- University of Michigan, A.B., 1971
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John E. Kruger & Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC can handle?
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Corporate, Construction, Business, Mergers & Acquisitions, Aviation, Securities Offerings, Project & Equipment Finance. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC?
John E. Kruger lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John E. Kruger reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John E. Kruger lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates