John D. Edson is a partner in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s San Diego office. Mr. Edson focuses his practice on insurance and business litigation. Mr. Edson represents insurance companies that are sued for bad faith, fraud and unfair competition.
He also provides coverage opinions, conducts examinations under oath, and helps with the drafting of insurance policies and applications. His clients include Allstate, Infinity, Travelers, Wawanesa, and OneBeacon. He represents insurance clients throughout California. John also has experience in employment and bankruptcy litigation.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley – Boalt Hall, 1996
- M.A., Harvard University, 1995
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 1992
Admissions : California
- American Bar Association
- Board of the Directors, UC San Diego Alumni Association
- Board of the Directors, OTFS Research & Education Foundation
- Member, San Diego Chamber of Commerce – Legislative Analysis Committee
- Former President of the Associated Students, University of California, San Diego
Rate : $$$$