John Eisberg is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Represents children and adults in all kinds of claims against physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers, including claims of negligent diagnosis, negligent treatment, informed consent, and wrongful death.
In 1992, Mr. Eisberg took a leave of absence from the law firm and worked on behalf of the Democratic National Committee for the election of President Bill Clinton. He served on the Steering Committee of the Minnesota Clinton/Gore campaign and also was a principal organizer for the fundraising events scheduled in Minnesota for then Governor Clinton and Senator Gore.
Clerked with the late Judge Albert A. Ridge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- Yale Law School, J.D. (1963)
- University of Michigan
- Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota
- American College of Legal Medicine
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Past Board of Governors (presently called the American Association for Justice)
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Past Board of Governors (formerly Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association)
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Legal Medical Committee, Former Chairman
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section, Governing Council
- Ramsey County Medical Legal Committee, Former Chairman
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
Rate : $$$$