John L’Esperance practices in the areas of immigration and nationality law. He provides U.S. and global companies with a full range of immigration and naturalization legal services, including labor certification applications, immigrant visa petitions and applications to adjust status or for consular processing, as well as nonimmigrant visa petitions for new-hire employees, intracompany transferees and specialty occupations.
Among Mr. L’Esperance’s clients are technology companies, including one of the world’s leading developers and providers of information-infrastructure technology. He also represents foundations, universities, hospitals and healthcare institutions, including the Devereux Foundation.
- District of Columbia School of Law, J.D.
- Castleton University, B.S.B.A.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2010-present
- Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP, – Senior Associate, 2005-2010
- Baumann DeSeve & Landau, – Associate, 2000-2005
Professional Activities : American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$