John Loar focuses his practice on commercial litigation, real estate litigation, and health law litigation. He has experience handling every phase of real estate commercial leasing matters, including drafting, negotiation, enforcing and litigating.
Mr. Loar’s cross-industry representation experience includes contract litigation and enforcement, including breach of contract cases and government contracts.
He also represents a diverse set of clients, from business leaders to health care professionals, in regulatory matters such as license revocation cases.
- Florida State University College of Law, JD, cum laude (2013)
- Flagler College, BA, Business Administration (2011)
- Florida State University, BS, Psychology (2007)
Admissions : Florida
Previous Professional Experience:
- Served as the Medical Health Care Program Analyst with the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration for the Medicaid Therapy Services Program, Model Waiver Program, and Out of State Hospital Program
- While providing oversight of the Therapy Services Program, worked hand in hand with the Office of Inspector General (OIG) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services on a claims review of more than 800,000 claims resulting in an estimated $685,000 in overpayment savings a year for the agency
- Certified Legal Extern, Assistant Public Defender in Tallahassee where he advocated on behalf of his clients in four jury trials
Professional Activities : The Florida Bar
Rate : $$$