John F. McGrory, Jr. is a trial attorney who focuses on commercial and complex litigation, with an emphasis on antitrust, securities and shareholder matters. He also represents officers, directors and companies in connection with investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission and state regulatory bodies.
In addition to his courtroom experience, John regularly represents clients in arbitration and administrative proceedings. John is chair of the Portland office’s litigation department.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board of Directors, Classroom Law Project, 2014-present
- Board of Directors, Mt. Hood Museum and Cultural Center, 2015-present
- Board of Directors, St. Andrew’s Legal Clinic
- Executive Committee; Chairman, 2013, 1997, 1989 – Section on Antitrust Trade Regulation and Unfair Trade Practice, Oregon State Bar
- Associate Member, American Knife & Tool Institute (AKTI)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Oregon, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, 1981
- B.A., Political Science, University of Minnesota, 1978
- Undergraduate Studies, Carleton College
Rate : $$$