John McKenzie joined Baker McKenzie in 1976 and has since worked in Baker McKenzie offices in Caracas, Venezuela and Taipei, Taiwan. He is a member of the International Section of the American Bar Association, the Legislative Council of the California Council for International Trade and the District Export Council for Northern California.
Mr. McKenzie also serves as an associate member of the Northern California Chapter of the Association of Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers. Mr. McKenzie’s practice is focused on cross-border transactions and international trade regulation.
His practice also covers planning and structuring international investments, international mergers, acquisitions, consolidation and reorganization transactions, international commercial and technology development and transfer transactions, as well as customs and import regulations, export controls and international corporate compliance.
- Harvard University (J.D. cum laude) (1976)
- Williams College (B.A. magna cum laude) (1969)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit~United States (1984)
- California~United States (1976)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (1976)
- Court of International Trade~United States
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California Council for International Trade – Legislative Council
- American Bar Association – Section on International Law
- Association of Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers – Associate Member
- District Export Council for Northern California
Rate : $$$$