A veteran of the Nassau and Suffolk trial courts, John Nash has built a lengthy and distinguished career as a highly respected litigator across several practice areas. John F. Nash joined Sullivan Papain in 1980, after working with the New York City Law Department Office of the Corporation Counsel where he served as unit chief and lead trial attorney in the prestigious Manhattan Trials Unit.
He became a member of the firm in 1985, and in 1991 moved to the firm’s Long Island office. There, he has helped build Sullivan Papain into one of Long Island’s premier personal injury firms. Mr. Nash has recovered a series of substantial verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients in the areas of product liability, premises and motor vehicle negligence.
Mr. Nash is a retired USN Captain and has been very active in Navy-related organizations. He also serves as an active firefighter in his community. Mr. Nash is based in Sullivan Papain’s Garden City, N.Y., office.
- St. Francis College, B.S., 1969
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1977
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Naval Order of the United States
- U.S. Naval Institute
- Long Island Chapter of Association of the U.S. Navy
- Manhasset-Lakeville Fire Department, Vice President
- Blue & Gold Interview Officer, United States Naval Academy for Western Nassau County.
Rate : $$$