John C. Fish has defended employers in a wide variety of employment and labor relations matters before state and federal trial and appellate courts, including the United States Supreme Court, as well as before administrative agencies.
He has litigated innumerable cases over the last 20 years and has particular experience defending : Wrongful termination claims, Discrimination claims, Harassment claims, Trade secret matters, Class actions.
John has authored several published articles and has conducted numerous seminars to a wide range of audiences. He is an active member of several bar associations, sits on the Board of Directors for a non-profit association, and is active in pro bono matters. John also devotes a significant portion of his practice to counseling employers on :
- Employee disciplinary matters
- Litigation avoidance
- Employee handbook policies
- The California Family Rights Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 1992
- B.S., Cornell University, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$