Jack R. Fornaciari’s experience includes the trial of complex commercial cases, antitrust litigation and white collar defense. Matters have included trials from New York to California involving antitrust claims, RICO claims, fraud, freeze-out mergers, breach of duty, conspiracy, mail fraud and wire fraud.
Jack has extensive experience representing clients in cartel cases in the U.S. and the European Union. A significant component of Jack’s practice involves obtaining merger clearance before the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission and other regulatory agencies.
- Has represented clients in the construction materials and banking industries in class action antitrust and securities litigation.
- Represents firms conducting international operations in related governmental investigations and litigation across borders.
- Represents public accounting firms in matters regarding audits and consulting engagements in private litigation and regulatory proceedings.
- Represents a Japanese cargo airline in a cartel investigation and a related private multidistrict antitrust litigation.
- Represents a major international building materials supply company in a private antitrust class action.
- Represented a client firm in a freeze-out merger trial in Delaware Chancery Court.
- Has represented public accounting firms in malpractice cases with regard to audits of private and public companies.
- Has represented boards of directors of financial institutions regarding investigations into various bank regulatory issues.
- Has designed and implemented for U.S. firms compliance programs for international firms located in Ireland and Japan.
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 1971
- B.A., Providence College, 1968, cum laude
Admissions : Massachusetts, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$