John Norris work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. He is Practice areas energy & Sustainability and Environmental law.
- Indiana University, A.B., 1964
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1967
- Michigan, 1968
- Co-Chair, FERC Natural Gas Course (Executive Enterprises, 1996-present)
- Co-Chair, Mastering The Essentials of the Natural Gas Industry (Executive Enterprises, 1995-present)
- Co-Chair, The Fundamentals of the Natural Gas Industry for the 90s (Executive Enterprises, 1995)
- First Vice Chair of the Board, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, San Diego, CA
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John H. Norris & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
John H. Norris lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John H. Norris reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John H. Norris lawyer profile listing.