John H. Taylor is a director with the Firm and is a member of the Firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
- Elon University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Bridgewater College, B.S., Business Administration
- Counsels and represents individuals businesses in cases involving personal injury claims.
- Counsels and represents businesses and individuals in cases involving contract claims and disputes as well as collection matters.
- Extensive research on various subjects including tort claims, collections, and contract issues.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Admitted to practice in the following courts
- All Virginia state courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Chesterfield Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John H. Taylor & FloranceGordonBrown can handle?
FloranceGordonBrown can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Civil Rights. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is FloranceGordonBrown located?
How much would it cost to hire FloranceGordonBrown?
John H. Taylor lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John H. Taylor reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John H. Taylor lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates