Mr. John D. Haggerty represents clients in litigation matters in federal and state courts throughout the region. His practice encompasses a wide range of complex disputes on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants, including antitrust matters, trade secret litigation, civil RICO actions, white collar defense, and high-stakes contract disputes.
Mr. Haggerty also provides pre-litigation counseling to businesses and individuals and has experience conducting internal investigations on behalf of corporate clients. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Haggerty served as a law clerk to the Honorable Joel A. Pisano of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- George Washington University Law School(J.D., with honors)
- The George Washington Law Review
- Thurgood Marshall Scholar
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board
- Villanova University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- John C. Lifland American Inn of Court
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$