A member of the firm since 1995, and a shareholder since 2003, Mr. John S. Howarth has extensive experience in product liability, toxic torts, general insurance, defense premises liability and complex litigation.
Mr. Howarth graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1989 with a joint degree in Economics and Business Administration. He earned his law degree from Rutgers University in 1992. He previously worked as an associate for a national law firm, where he gained experience in a wide range of defense litigation matters including products liability and insurance fraud.
His experience includes jury trials and arbitrations. He has experience in case management, preparation and coordination while managing the firm’s New York litigation practice. Mr. Howarth also is involved in the firm’s work as National Counsel for several clients in trial matters and handles negotiations with plaintiffs’ firms across the country.
He is heavily involved in the coordination and management of these cases in numerous jurisdictions. Mr. Howarth is licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- New Jersey, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1992
- New York, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2004
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2018
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey, J.D. – 1992
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. – 1989
- University of Notre Dame, A.L. – 1989
Rate : $$$