John Mehler practices out of Erie, PA and handles cases in Tax, Real Estate, Litigation. This attorney attended University of Dayton School of Law and has been licensed for 32 years.
Jack also represents taxpayer-clients and developers in real estate tax assessment (value) appeals, and tax exemption cases throughout western Pennsylvania on many different types of properties as diverse as marinas, waterfront shipping facilities, hospitals, shopping centers and malls, industrial plants, truck terminals and warehouses, commercial and professional office buildings, corporate headquarters, hotels, and senior living facilities.
Jack has written numerous articles and is a frequent speaker before peer groups on business, real estate, appraisal practice and property tax litigation.
Clients include: Erie Insurance Exchange, General Electric, HANDS (Housing and Neighborhood Development Service), Plastek Industries, Inc., and Wegmans Food Markets.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- New York
- U.S. Federal District Court for the Western District of PA
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law – Dayton, Ohio
- B.S. Business Administration/Economics, Gannon University – Erie, Pennsylvania
Memberships & Associations:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Real Estate & Business Practice Committees, Erie County Bar Association
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, Erie County Bar Association
- Appraisal Institute
- Institute for Professions in Taxation
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
Rate : $$$$