John concentrates his practice in the representation of victims of human rights violations, global crimes and mass torts. John also represents individual plaintiffs in personal injury cases. John has practiced in front of numerous state, federal and federal appellate courts, and has worked at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia.
Prior to joining Pavich Law Group, P.C., John was an officer in the Directorate of Operations at the Central Intelligence Agency, where he worked on counter-terrorism and counter-proliferation issues.
John has been asked to speak on several occasions on the topic of national security and the law. John has been a guest speaker at DePaul University College of Law, St. Norbert College and at the American Bar Association Section of International Law and Practice Annual Fall Meeting.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2002
- B.A., St. Norbert College, 1998
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS:
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2005- Present
- Chicago Bar Association, 2005 – Present
- Serbian Bar Association of America, 2005 – Present
- Law Society of England and Wales – non-practicing Solicitor, 2009 – Present
Rate : $$$