Jack A. Jeffries represents all types of clients, from individuals to substantial corporations, trade associations and educational institutions. While Jack delegates work to others, he regularly works on nuts-and-bolts legal matters. He is committed to producing the best quality product for clients at the least possible cost.
Jack believes the practice of law in large firms does not mean a larger cost, if there is hands-on management committed to exceptional service and integrity. He provides antitrust advice to major trade associations, including those representing electronic transactions, pressure sensitive tape, and wood and flooring industries.
He writes and speaks on numerous corporate and construction issues. He is the author of articles on legal hazards in the distribution of market information, appearing in the Construction Business Handbook published by McGraw Hill.
He has also published many other articles, including articles on bond claims and perfecting liens, published by the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education, and on liens, published by the American Subcontractors Association.
He serves on the boards of construction, food-manufacturing and not-for-profit clients. He regularly represents clients including banks, business and not-for-profit organizations, in matters relating to financing, reorganization, sale and purchases.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State 7th Circuit Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Chair, Board of Trustees, National-Louis University
- D.D.Let. (Hon.), Doctor of Humane Letters, National-Louis University, 1996
- Ph.D., Indiana University Graduate School, 1968
- LL.M., Indiana University Graduate School, 1963
- J.D., Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 1961
- Diploma, University of Stockholm, 1958
- B.S., Indiana University, 1957
Admissions : Illinois, 1961
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 1961
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 1963
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1965
Rate : $$$