Attorney John Wright works at Cellino & Barnes PC. His area of practice Auto Accidents, Broken Bones and Fractures Construction & Scaffold Accidents, Drunk Driving Accidents, Nursing Home Negligence, Slip & Fall Injury Accident, Spinal Cord Injury Cases, Wrongful Death, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents.
After graduating from law school, I went on active duty as a Judge Advocate General (JAG) with the United States Air Force. As a JAG, I litigated criminal cases, examined medical malpractice claims, investigated aircraft incidents, and provided legal assistance to thousands of service members and their families, and performed a vast array of other duties throughout Asia and Europe.
I went on active duty to fulfill my lifelong dream to serve my country and be a part of a team that embodies the values similar to those I instill in my everyday life: integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all I do. They are the values and qualities that go to the core of a person’s character and make a surmountable difference in the success one may achieve inside and outside the courtroom.
When transitioning from active duty to civilian life, I found a team at Cellino & Barnes that embodies similar values and qualities: strong, solid, and successful. Cellino & Barnes shares my philosophy that each case must be handled as if it were going to trial and the protection of the client’s best interest should never be compromised.
I understand the significant impact that injuries may have brought to your life, and I will zealously advocate your case to obtain the maximum recovery for your injuries and the damages you have suffered. As your attorney, I promise that you will always have comfort in knowing that I am always on your side.
- Slippery Rock University, B.A. ( cum laude)
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- Licensed to practice law in:
- New York
- New Hampshire
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (August 2004 – Present)
- Prosecutor, Judge Advocate General (JAG), United States Air Force
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Community/Military Service : Staff Judge Advocate, Vermont National Guard
Rate : $$$