With medical malpractice and catastrophic personal injury being highly sensitive issues for people, John D. Kocher, a partner on the Medical Malpractice Litigation team, is concerned with doing his very best for his clients.
His 25 years of experience gives John good perspective on how to best help clients through a variety of issues when defending medical malpractice cases, medical device litigation, nursing homes, and catastrophic personal injury litigation.
He has represented hundreds of clients in both state and federal courts located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina, resulting in favorable verdicts for the clients.
- J.D., The Dickinson School of Law, Woolsack Society, 1993
- B.S., cum laude, Pennsylvania State University, 1990
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Federalist Society (1993 – present)
Rate : $$$