East 5th Street 255Cincinnati 45202 OH US
John “Skip” M. Kunst, has 40 years of litigation experience, primarily defending Fortune 50 companies in the automotive and consumer products industries.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1966)
- Wittenberg University (B.A., 1963)
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Product Liability Advisory Council (1990 – present)
- Wittenberg University, Board of Directors (1992 – 2004)
- Anderson Township, Board of Park Commissioners (1984 – 1996)
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney John Kunst & Dinsmore & Shohl LLP can handle?
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Insurance, Class Action, Transportation, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dinsmore & Shohl LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Dinsmore & Shohl LLP?
John Kunst lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John Kunst reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John Kunst lawyer profile listing.