John E. Lienert is an Associate with Wilbraham, Lawler & Buba. Mr. Lienert concentrates his practice in toxic tort defense with a focus on asbestos personal injury cases. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Lienert has argued cases before the trial courts, appellate courts and federal courts in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. He has tried numerous cases to verdict in western Pennsylvania.
Mr. Lienert is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association and the West Virginia Bar Association. Mr. Lienert received his law degree from Ohio Northern University – Claude W. Pettit College of Law. During law school, Mr. Lienert served as Associate Editor for the Law Review and as a judicial extern to the Honorable Walter H. Rice in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Mr. Lienert graduated summa cum laude from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania with a B.A. in Philosophy.
Outside of practicing law, Mr. Lienert volunteers his time as a youth soccer coach and he proudly participates in charitable events held by Family Hospice & Palliative Care, The Pittsburgh Melanoma Foundation, the National Parkinson Foundation of Western Pennsylvania, the Susan G. Komen Foundation and various local hospitals.
At home, Mr. Lienert relishes his role as dad and husband by spending time with his wife Gina and their daughters, Adalyn and Livia. He enjoys running and cooking.
- West Virginia, 2007
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio, J.D. – 2006
- Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania, B.A. – 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, Sports Law Committee, 2006 – Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association, 2007 – Present
Rate : $$$