John N. Love is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Insurance practice focuses on both property and casualty coverage issues as well as reinsurance. Claims involve major industrial, commercial, and technology losses.
Intellectual property practice has involved patent litigation ranging from cameras to vaccines, including issues involving trademarks and trade names.
- Harvard Law School, J.D. (1978)
- Cornell University, B.S.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Maine
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- Massachusetts Reinsurance Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association – Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$