John M. Hamrick is a partner in Holland & Knight’s Atlanta office and a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section. He is also a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Hospitality Industry Sector Group. His litigation experience includes a diverse range of complex commercial litigation, professional negligence defense and product liability litigation.
In addition, he has experience in the areas of class action litigation, premises liability, landlord-tenant disputes, construction litigation, insurance coverage, real estate litigation, copyright and trademark litigation, trade secret litigation and receivership of commercial properties.
Mr. Hamrick has extensive litigation experience at the trial and appellate levels and has represented clients in matters across the country. Mr. Hamrick has also counseled automotive dealers on Magnuson-Moss compliance and the development of written warranty programs.
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Bleckley Inn of Court
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Developmental Disability Ministries, Inc., Trustee; Executive Committee
- ServiceJuris, Steering Committee Member
- Fowler Family YMCA, Board of Directors
- Georgia Justice Project, Volunteer
- Norcross Youth Baseball and Softball Association, Volunteer Coach
- Samford University, B.A.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
Rate : $$$