John Jennings practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, public company reporting, executive compensation and corporate governance.
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (1997)
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, MBA, with distinction (1997)
- University of Virginia, BA (1988)
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- Represents public and private acquirers and sellers of businesses in various industries
- Represents issuers, underwriters and placement agents in public and private securities offerings, including initial public offerings, PIPE transactions, shelf take-downs, and other follow-on offerings
- Advises companies and their constituents regarding banking regulatory, fiduciary duty and corporate governance issues, proxy contests, periodic disclosure and other securities law issues
- Advises clients with respect to bank mergers and acquisitions, including FDIC-assisted transactions
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Corporate, Banking & Securities Law Section Council, South Carolina Bar
- Section of Business Law, M&A Market Trends Subcommittee, Committee on Negotiated Acquisitions (which produces the Strategic Buyer/Public Target Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Points Study)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John M. Jennings & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Corporate, Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities Fraud. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
John M. Jennings lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John M. Jennings reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John M. Jennings lawyer profile listing.