Mr. John M. Landis joined Stone Pigman in 1977 and became a member of the firm in 1981. His commercial litigation practice focuses primarily on bankruptcy, construction and antitrust disputes. He is a member of the roster of commercial arbitrators of the American Arbitration Assocation. Mr. Landis co-chairs the firm’s Bankruptcy Practice Group.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Federal Court of Appeals
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 1976
- Washington & Lee University, 1972
Professional and Civic Activities:
Mr. Landis was law clerk to the Honorable Morey L. Sear, U.S. District Court, 1976-77. He is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and the American, Fifth Federal Circuit and New Orleans Bar Associations, and the Sports Lawyers Association.
Rate : $$$