John M. Magliery is a seasoned commercial litigator with 16 years of experience in state and federal court, arbitration, mediation, and before regulatory agencies nationwide. He litigates many general commercial and business tort matters, in addition to his focus on issues related to insurance, real property, and themed retail entertainment attractions.
John represents clients in contract, labor and employment, consumer protection, accessibility, leasing, construction, and intellectual property disputes, and advises on a broad range of transactional matters. He routinely represents clients before administrative bodies including the EEOC, the NLRB, and FINRA, in addition to the American Arbitration Association and JAMS.
- Member, 2010-2016; Associate, 2004-2009 – Johnson Gallagher Magliery LLC, New York, N.Y.
- Litigation Associate, Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP, New York, N.Y., 2002-2004
- Summer Associate, Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP, New York, N.Y., 2001
- Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Columbia, Washington, D.C., 2000
Professional & Community Activities:
- Real Property Section; Litigation Section – American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Themed Entertainment Association
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2002
- B.A., Economics, Grinnell College, 1999
Rate : $$$