John D. Mackewich represents domestic and international companies and individuals in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate transactions, debt and equity financing, franchising, business structures and relationships, securities and venture capital.
John has experience with public company securities compliance, including SEC periodic reporting, proxy materials, registration issues, public disclosure issues and corporate governance.
He provides oversight and advice on international business operations and transactions for American companies, as well as foreign companies entering the United States.
John also counsels employers and management on executive employment agreements, compensation plans, stock options and bonus plans, as well as participates in litigation to enforce and defend such agreements.
- University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Wayne State University (B.S., 2001)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Michigan
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- BeInstrumental Foundation
- Epic (Toledo Chamber of Commerce)
- Michigan Shifting Gears Executive Development Program (2011 – 2012)
- Michigan Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
Rate : $$$