I am johan Hilla are Livonia Michigan-area consumer bankruptcy attorney who works to protect the rights of the individual within our legal system. A graduate of the Wayne State University Law School in Detroit, I also have a Master’s degree in International & Comparative Law from the George Washington University Law School in Washington, DC, where I practiced after completing my education before deciding to return home to the Detroit area.
Since returning to Michigan, I have exclusively assisted consumers and homeowners with their financial and real estate-related legal issues. Bankruptcy in particular is a specialty area that requires focus, intense study, and a dedicated practice, and I prefer to excel in specific practice area rather than dabbling in many.
- The Michigan Bar Association
- The Eastern District of Michigan Federal Court
- The Western District of Michigan Federal Court
- The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- The Detroit Consumer Bankruptcy Association
Rate : $$$