John R. McCambridge represents clients in complex business litigation in state and federal courts throughout the country and in arbitrations. He has extensive experience in both jury and bench trials and on appeal.
The substantive areas covered in John’s work include breach of fiduciary duty claims against corporate directors and officers; fraudulent conveyance and preference claims in bankruptcy; securities fraud; patent, trademark and copyright infringement; legal and accounting malpractice; misappropriation; antitrust and unfair competition; trade secrets; breach of contract; and civil fraud.
John also has substantial experience in professional sports, including collective bargaining, grievance arbitrations and salary arbitrations, and commercial litigation.
- J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School, 1977
- A.B., cum laude, Harvard College, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$