Attorney John J. Mooney has over thirty-five years of experience in the general practice of law. After being a partner in the law firm of Gates and Mooney for eleven years, he opened the firm of Mooney and Associates in 1997.
His experience and litigation experience—especially in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense and family law—is well known in York and Adams counties. Attorney Mooney is also experienced in handling probate estate administration, estate planning, real estate transactions, business organizations and transactions, and all aspects of civil and criminal litigation, including preliminary hearings, trials, and the appeals process.
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1984
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 1983 J.D.
- Virginia Tech, 1980 B.S.
Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, 1983
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1983
- York County Bar Association, 1983
- York County Trial Attorney Association
- Kiwanis, President: 1989 – 1990
- HART Center Sponsor, 1997 – 2004
- Board Member, Life Skills, 1989 – 1992
- Board Member, United Cerebral Palsy of South Central PA, 1992 – 1993
Rate : $$$$