John F. Nagle is a senior counsel and litigation lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. His practice focuses on major commercial litigation, government investigations, and business torts. Mr. Nagle has represented companies and individuals in commercial disputes in fields ranging from life sciences to technology to financial services.
Prior to and while attending law school, John served as senior assistant director of Undergraduate Admissions at Georgetown University.
Representative Experience :
- Represents NYSE-listed drug manufacturers in defense of claims throughout the United State challenging drug pricing practices, violations of state and federal False Claims acts, state consumer protection acts, and other state statutes governing business practices.
- Represents NYSE-listed drug manufacturer in responding to subpoenas and civil investigative demands from government organizations including U.S. Department of Justice; Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General; and several state Attorneys General.
- Advised founder and CEO of health and wellness company regarding potential claims against technology vendor for catastrophic failure to provide service.
- Represented paper products manufacturer in complex, multi-state contract dispute.
- Represented attorney/trustee in professional liability matters regarding administration of multimillion dollar trust.
- Represented and advised pro bono clients applying for asylum, including Tanzanian man granted asylum on the basis of religious persecution and Zimbabwean woman seeking asylum due to domestic abuse.
John earned his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2007). He graduated, cum laude, from Georgetown University (B.A., 2000).
John is the author of “Avoiding the Ethical Minefield of Social Media: Do You Know Who Your Friends Are?” published by Corporate Counsel on September 21, 2010.
John is admitted to practice in Massachusetts.
Rate : $$$