John Shirley practices in the area of business law, having represented public utilities before the Louisiana Public Service Commission for more than 20 years. His practice consists of representing electric, gas, water and sewer utilities, motor carriers, telecommunications companies, and wind and other renewable energy companies before the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
He also consults and lobbies elected public service commissioners, the Louisiana Bond Commission, executive staff and the Louisiana legislature on behalf of his clients.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 1986
- Southeastern Louisiana University, B.S., 1976
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
Rate : $$$