John Desmond is a member in the firm’s Reno office. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial litigation and appellate work. He regularly represents and counsels clients in commercial and business litigation matters involving contract disputes, buy/sell agreements and disputes over intellectual property.
He has also represented physician groups in regard to compliance and contractual matters. His representation of clients includes a significant number of matters before the Nevada Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 1994
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A., 1990
- Washoe County Bar Association, Past President
- State Bar of Nevada, Board of Bar Examiners
- Washoe Legal Services, President, Board of Directors
- Nevada Supreme Court Jury Improvement Commission (Inactive), Member
- Nevada Supreme Court Bench-Bar Committee, Member
- Nevada Supreme Court Statewide Access to Justice Committee, Member
Rate : $$$