John Freedenberg, a founding partner of the firm, concentrates his practice in the areas of products liability, catastrophic personal injury, and intellectual property litigation. He has handled over 150 trials, 100 of them to verdict, and has had many summary judgments granted making trial unnecessary.
Jack serves as national coordinating counsel for two major manufacturers, and he has handled the defense of numerous products liability actions around the United States.
These have included catastrophic personal injury cases and major fire damage cases, and they have involved appliances, household products, controls, power generating and other heavy equipment, high-end products, lift trucks, electrical systems, and aircraft engines.
Jack has also had the unique opportunity to depose plaintiffs’ experts in a wide range of specialties, and he has developed proven techniques for disqualifying “junk science” purveyors under applicable rules of evidence.
He utilizes cutting-edge technology and unique strategies in order to, for example, enter into high/low agreements, and achieve the best possible outcome for clients.
- National Association of Fire Investigators: Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI)
- Defense Research Institute: Products Liability Committee (Immediate Past National Chair, Steering Committee)
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 1984 (Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award)
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., magna cum laude, 1981
Rate : $$$$