John Pratt received his Bachelors of Arts from Florida State University with honors in 1994. He graduated from Tulane University School of Law, receiving his juris doctor degree in 1997. Mr. Pratt also studied abroad at the University of Paris, and is fluent in Spanish.
Mr. Pratt is admitted to the bar of the State of Florida, District of Columbia, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and the American Bar Association.
Mr. Pratt has appeared numerous times on local, national, and international television as a commentator analyzing immigration and nationality law matters. He is a frequent speaker in immigration matters in national and local conferences.
In addition, Mr. Pratt’s biography has been selected for inclusion in Who’s Who in American Law, Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who in the World, and the South Florida Legal Guide selected him as an Up-and-Coming Attorney.
Mr. Pratt concentrates in all areas of immigration and nationality law, including employment based immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions, deportation or removal, and federal court litigation.
- Florida, 1998
- District of Columbia, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2002
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member, 1998 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member, 1999 – Present
- Board of Directors of AILA South Florida Chapter, Member
- AILA South Florida Chapter, Chapter President, 2010 – 2011
- Florida Bar Immigration, Nationality Law Certification Committee Member, 2006 – 2009
Rate : $$$$