John E. Pearson practices in the firm’s Commercial Real Estate Section. He provides counsel to real estate owners and developers, and general businesses with commercial real estate needs.
- Represented large special servicer in all leasing matters and day-to-day real estate needs after foreclosure of various retail, office, and industrial properties.
- Represented publicly traded REIT in acquisition, sale, leasing and development of Class A suburban office properties, flex properties and industrial properties.
- Represented national telecommunications company in leasing and other real estate transactions throughout Virginia.
- Represented major health care network in leasing and other real estate transactions throughout Virginia.
- Represented various entities in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, including purchase/sales agreements, development agreements, procurement agreements and service agreements.
- Represented large and small businesses in entity selection, formation and related corporate governance matters.
- Represented large and small businesses in connection with reorganizing assets and subsidiaries.
- Represented various local real estate investment companies in the acquisition and development of several retail and residential properties.
- Represented national nonprofit entity in various matters of corporate governance, labor and employment, intellectual property and real estate.
- J.D., College of William & Mary, 2010
- B.A. Economics, University of Virginia, 1998
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce Sync 757
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John Pearson & Willcox & Savage PC can handle?
Willcox & Savage PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Willcox & Savage PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Willcox & Savage PC?
John Pearson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John Pearson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John Pearson lawyer profile listing.