John (Jay) H. Peavy is Managing Partner of Peavy Law LLC. He focus Litigation & Appeals, Personal Injury, and Insurance Law.
- Georgia, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, pro hac vice, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1991
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1987
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1987
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, J.D. – 1987
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, ABJ – 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta, Member, 2000 – Present
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney John Peavy & Peavy Law LLC can handle?
Peavy Law LLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Personal Injury, Litigation, Insurance, Appeals. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Peavy Law LLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Peavy Law LLC?
John Peavy lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are John Peavy reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on John Peavy lawyer profile listing.
The Platta Law Firm
Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys
Trial Pro, P.A.
Loc T. Dang
Dang Law Group
Younglove Law Group
Baumgartner Law Firm
Cofer & Connelly, PLLC
Crockett Law Group
EAccidents Personal Injury Lawyer
Brandon J. Broderick
Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney at Law