John Crawford is admitted to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin state and federal courts and North Dakota federal court. John Crawford counsels clients in cases involving insurance coverage, personal injuries, wrongful death, mental impairment/mental anguish, punitive damages and property damage.
A significant portion of his practice is representing motor carriers, commercial truck drivers, and the motoring public. John is certified as a civil trial specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association and is a board certified civil trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Since 1997, he has served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Minnesota Insurance Law Deskbook, a 26-chapter deskbook on insurance coverage. He is also a frequent speaker on insurance coverage and related issues, and served on the editorial board of the Journal of American Law on the topics of insurance and re-insurance.
- Middlebury College, B.A., cum laude, 1978
- University of Connecticut School of Law, 1981
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1984
- Minnesota, 1984
- Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota, 2015
- Defense Research Institute
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- Minnesota Trucking Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Rate : $$$