John R. Horvack Jr. is a partner in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey’s litigation group and leads the firm’s Intellectual Property Litigation Group. John is a trial attorney who represents clients in complex matters involving intellectual property rights, antitrust issues and general commercial disputes.
For over 20 years, John has represented clients throughout the country in patent, trademark, false advertising, unfair competition, copyright, and trade secret lawsuits. John’s clients include global leaders in the areas of specialty chemicals, satellite systems, telecommunications, computer software, and watch design.
Additionally, John was recognized by the National Law Journal as securing the 59th largest jury verdict in the country in 2014, and the largest in the State of Connecticut for 2014.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven Bar Association
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., 1992 ~ magna cum laude
- Boston College, B.S., 1989 ~ cum laude
Rate : $$$