For over twenty years Mr. John Nelson has represented businesses and individuals in courts across Texas. Over that period of time, his law practice has grown to include not only business litigation but also intellectual property actions to protect clients’ trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights.
Mr. Nelson is experienced not only in traditional areas such as construction, personal injury, and product liability, but also complex securities cases and those involving breaches of fiduciary duty. His experience often allows him to evaluate a dispute and find an early resolution that is fast and cost-effective.
Although he prides himself on helping clients negotiate business resolutions outside the courthouse, Mr. Nelson is an experienced first-chair trial lawyer who is comfortable in the court room when an out-of-court settlement is not practical.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Louisiana Tech University, B.A., 1993
Bar & Court Admission:
- Texas, 1996
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
- Litigation Counsel of America
Rate : $$$