John Schneider’s practice focuses on representing banks and other financial institutions in connection with leveraged and asset-based lending transactions and asset securitizations.
John has extensive experience representing senior and junior lenders in acquisition financings, including leveraged buyouts and tender offers, and other recapitalizations and going private transactions.
Additionally, John regularly advises lenders with matters relating to troubled loans, work-outs and loan restructuring matters. John serves as the leader for the firm’s lending services practice group.
- JD, University of Georgia School of Law, Editor in Chief, Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, 1988
- BA, St. John’s University, magna cum laude, 1984
- New York
- Represented a commercial finance company in connection with a multi-tranched $42.5 million credit facility to finance a sponsor led purchase of a logistics software provider.
- Represented a commercial finance company in connection with a multi-tranched $235 million credit facility for a private correctional services provider.
- Represented a commercial finance company in connection with a $150 million senior credit facility for a security alarm company.
- Represented a hedge fund in connection with a $100 million senior credit facility to a specialty finance company.
- Member, Turnaround Management Association, 2001-2011
- Member, Legal Advisory Committee of The Loan Syndications & Trading Association, 2004-2011
Rate : $$$