John Tate is a commercial trial lawyer who practices extensively in the health care and financial services industries, as well as real estate and insolvency-related litigation. He represents clients on a wide range of claims, including commercial torts, unfair competition, breach of fiduciary duties and creditor’s rights, as well as issues specific to the health care and real estate finance industries.
- Partner, Litigation Department, Arter & Hadden LLP, 1994-2003
- Partner, Head of Litigation Department, McDermott & Trayner, 1987-1994
- Partner, Gendel, Raskoff, Shapiro & Quittner, 1983-1987
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 1976
- A.B., Government, Dartmouth College, 1973, cum laude
Rate : $$$