John A. Roberts helps health care and other types of companies find peace of mind by providing strong representation and expertise on product liability, commercial litigation, insurance recovery and regulatory compliance matters.
He works with companies across industries nationwide to find practical solutions to resolve their disputes. John develops and executes strategies consistent with each client’s objective, with an eye toward protecting their business.
John represents a diverse array of companies, including pharmaceutical, medical device, medical equipment, medical groups, ambulatory surgical centers, health care providers, mortgage servicers, financial service companies and product manufacturers on product liability and commercial litigation matters.
John also serves as national litigation counsel for a leading window manufacturer and numerous industry-leading financial services companies in their defense of class action matters and other commercial disputes, including breach of contract actions.
John has successfully represented numerous health care providers — including medical equipment suppliers, ambulatory surgery centers and physician practices — to recover tens of millions of dollars in claims from insurance companies.
Before becoming a lawyer, John was an accomplished collegiate and international soccer player. Outside of his practice, he enjoys teaching the game he loves to youth players in his community and spending time with his wife, two daughters and son.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. Iowa Law Review
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, M.A. in Hospital and Health Administration
- University of Michigan, B.A. in History and Political Science
Bar Admissions : Illinois, Kentucky
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Professional Associations :
- American Health Lawyers Association — Healthcare Liability and Litigation Practice Group
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys
- Illinois State Bar Association — Health Care Law Section; Tort Law Section
- Kentucky State Bar Association
Rate : $$$